Monday, May 5, 2014

The Story Behind Physical Digital Computing

The story behind Physical Digital Computing
  • I wrote about how manufacturing could be revolutionized by Computers. 
  • Sergey Brin told Google would happily start projects on Manufacturing.
  • I wrote "How do you integrate the Information World and the Physical World? (A world where the Physical world is completely aware of everything utilizing information from the Information World; the world of information is embedded in the Physical World." in Research Problems I Want To Work On.
  • Brin thought it was intriguing! 
  • We invented the term "Physical Digital".
  • Then I wrote Emerging Area: Physical Digital Integration
  • Brin told it was bigger than what he had previously thought and encouraged me to focus on it (Sort of "Physical Digital" pioneer!). 







References

No comments:

Post a Comment