Economics of Physical Digital Computing
- How Smart, Connected Products Are Transforming Competition by Michael E. Porter and James E. Heppelmann (Harvard Business Review)
- Digital Ubiquity: How Connections, Sensors, and Data Are Revolutionizing Business (Harvard Business Review)
- Strategic Choices in Building the Smart, Connected Mine (Harvard Business Review)
- With Big Data Comes Big Responsibility (Harvard Business Review)
- The Boundaries Around Your Industry Are About to Change (Harvard Business Review)
- Governing the Smart, Connected City (Harvard Business Review)
Enterprise Physical Digital Computing
What are some example usecases of Enterprise Physical Digital Computing?
Here are a few:
- Using smart, connected products and industrial facilities to make supply chains more efficient - on demand.
- Collecting data using sensors to offer better recommendations to customers.
Smart, Connected Products - Physical Digital Computing
- Windows 8.1 picks up steam as consumers adopt latest update (CNET)
- Microsoft Band is a seriously smart fitness tracker (hands-on) (CNET)