Monday, November 10, 2014

Creating A World Of My Own Design


Novelists and Movie Directors create a world of their own design in their Novels and Movies - right?
I shall do that in the real world - "A whole world of my own design"!

Currently, I am poking around (ranging from Bangladesh and Burma to Mexico and Microsoft) - trying to solve problems, trying to get things done in a better way.
Next, I shall build "Systems" - so that everything works perfectly - permanently - even if I am not overseeing / even in my absence.

Why do people read novels, watch movies and play games?
People imagine themselves as the protagonist and enjoy the "emotional ride" - the adventures and excitement of making something big happen.
I shall bring that excitement to everyday life!
[11/09/14]

No comments:

Post a Comment